Alprazolam Xanax 2 mg
$210.00 – $980.00
R039 bar 2mg Yellow xanax
R039 bar 2mg Yellow xanax or R 0 3 9 (Alprazolam 2 mg) Pill with imprint R 0 3 9 is Yellow, Rectangle and has been identified as Alprazolam 2 mg. It is supplied by Actavis.
Alprazolam is used in the treatment of anxiety; panic disorder; depression and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Alprazolam 2 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA). buy xanax bars online
Alprazolam is used to treat anxiety and panic disorders. It belongs to a class of medications called benzodiazepines which act on the brain and nerves (central nervous system) to produce a calming effect. It works by enhancing the effects of a certain natural chemical in the body (GABA).
How to use Alprazolam
Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start taking alprazolam and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Before taking this medicine
It is dangerous to purchase alprazolam on the Internet or from vendors outside the United States. Medications distributed from Internet sales may contain dangerous ingredients, or may not be distributed by a licensed pharmacy. The sale and distribution of alprazolam outside the U.S. does not comply with the regulations of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the safe use of this medication.
You should not take alprazolam if you have:
- narrow-angle glaucoma;
- if you are also taking itraconazole or ketoconazole; or
- if you are allergic to alprazolam or to other benzodiazepines, such as chlordiazepoxide (Librium), clorazepate (Tranxene), diazepam (Valium), lorazepam (Ativan), or oxazepam (Serax).
To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- seizures or epilepsy;
- kidney or liver disease (especially alcoholic liver disease);
- asthma or other breathing disorder;
- open-angle glaucoma;
- a history of depression or suicidal thoughts or behavior;
- a history of drug or alcohol addiction; or
- if you also use a narcotic (opioid) medication.
Alprazolam side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to alprazolam: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
- racing thoughts, increased energy, unusual risk-taking behavior;
- confusion, agitation, hostility, hallucinations;
- uncontrolled muscle movements, tremor, seizure (convulsions); or
- pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest.
Common alprazolam side effects may include:
- drowsiness, feeling tired;
- slurred speech, lack of balance or coordination;
- memory problems; or
- feeling anxious early in the morning.
50pills, 100pills, 150pills, 200pills