xanax 2 mg
$120.00 – $400.00
xanax 2 mg pfizer Alprazolam (Xanax) 2 mg tablets X ANA X 2 (Xanax 2 mg)
Generic Name: alprazolam.
X ANA X 2 9 xanax 2 mg bars
Pill with imprint X ANA X 2 is White, Rectangle and has been identified as Xanax 2 mg. It is supplied by Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals Group.
Xanax is used in the treatment of anxiety; panic disorder; depression and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Xanax 2 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
XANAX Tablets (alprazolam) are indicated for the management of anxiety disorder (a condition corresponding most closely to the APA Diagnostic and Statistical Manual [DSM-III-R] diagnosis of generalized anxiety disorder) or the short-term relief of symptoms of anxiety. Anxiety or tension associated with the stress of everyday life usually does not require treatment with an anxiolytic.
XANAX Tablets contain alprazolam which is a triazolo analog of the 1,4 benzodiazepine class of central nervous system-active compounds.
The chemical name of alprazolam is 8-Chloro-1-methyl-6-phenyl-4H-s-triazolo [4,3-α] [1,4] benzodiazepine.
Alprazolam is a white crystalline powder, which is soluble in methanol or ethanol but which has no appreciable solubility in water at physiological pH.
Each XANAX Tablet, for oral administration, contains 0.25, 0.5, 1 or 2 mg of alprazolam.
XANAX Tablets, 2 mg, are multi-scored
Inactive ingredients: Cellulose, corn starch, docusate sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and sodium benzoate. In addition, the 0.5 mg tablet contains FD&C Yellow No. 6 and the 1 mg tablet contains FD&C Blue No. 2.
Before taking this medicine
It is dangerous to purchase Xanax on the Internet or from vendors outside the United States. Medications distributed from Internet sales may contain dangerous ingredients, or may not be distributed by a licensed pharmacy. The sale and distribution of Xanax outside the U.S. does not comply with the regulations of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the safe use of this medication.
You should not take Xanax if you have:
- narrow-angle glaucoma;
- if you are also taking itraconazole or ketoconazole; or
- if you are allergic to alprazolam or to other benzodiazepines, such as chlordiazepoxide (Librium), clonazepam (Klonopin), clorazepate (Tranxene), diazepam (Valium), lorazepam (Ativan), or oxazepam (Serax).
To make sure Xanax is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- seizures or epilepsy;
- kidney or liver disease (especially alcoholic liver disease);
- asthma or other breathing disorder;
- open-angle glaucoma;
- a history of depression or suicidal thoughts or behavior;
- a history of drug or alcohol addiction; or
- if you also use a narcotic (opioid) medication.
Xanax side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Xanax: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
- racing thoughts, increased energy, unusual risk-taking behavior;
- confusion, agitation, hostility, hallucinations;
- uncontrolled muscle movements, tremor, seizure (convulsions); or
- pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest.
Common Xanax side effects may include:
- drowsiness, feeling tired;
- slurred speech, lack of balance or coordination;
- memory problems; or
- feeling anxious early in the morning.
30pills, 50pills, 100pills